EM Proximity Card
EM4200 is one of the most popular low Frequency proximity card (operating at 125KHz) used for door access among commercial and residential properties due to its affordability.
The chip is actually a CMOS integrated circuit intended for use in electronic Read Only RF transponders. It is designed to replace directly the EM Microelectronic-Marin Read Only ICs EM4100/4102 and EM4005/4105. Comparing to EM4100/4102 and EM4005/4105, the chip provides higher reading range performances and presents on its coil terminals a 250pF resonant capacitor (selectable by mask option). The 128 bit unique code is stored in laser programmed ROM. Several options are available to use 64, 96 or 128bits of ROM.
- Full compatible with EM4100/4102 and
- EM4005/4105 communication protocols.
- 128 bit laser programmed ROM (64 and 96 bit
- option available)
- Several options of data rate and data encoding:
- 100 to 150 kHz frequency range
- On-chip rectifier and voltage limiter
- No external supply buffer capacitor needed
- Very low power consumption and High performances
- Animal Identification according to ISO11785 (FDX-B)
- Door Access Control for residential or commercial/Industrial properties
- Logistics automation.